Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 121--Soup challenge October


As the weather chills down to something more cozy-coat-and-old-books it's the perfect time for soup.  

Confession: I'm really not a fan of soup.  I like chicken noodle; I like miso soup.  Yeah.  That's pretty much it.  Which is why I bought a soup cookbook!  I figure that if I take the time to buy the ingredients and cook it, I have a far more invested interest in expanding my palette. 

Each week I hope to make a new soup and post the link back to this page (as well as stand-alone posts).  This week I'm planning on French Onion Soup and Mexican Black Bean Chili.  Happy cooking!

1.) French Onion Soup recipe 

A sweet onion-beef broth soup, perfect for something filling but light, and a great side to a steak dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment