Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 1: "Panic Switch"

New blog, everyone!  Welcome to my first full year of post-grad! 

Ok ok, technically I graduated 21/2 weeks ago, but I've been traveling/moving/packing/errands/ect and I'm a sucker for starting things on the 1st so here we are June 1st, 2011, Wednesday.

Goals for the next year:
--Get a job. Preferable a good one.
--Live in a cool house
--Make friends
--Eat things besides Mac&Cheese and pizza
--Do yoga at least twice a week
--Jog a few times a week
--Make a financial investment 
--Have better style
--A year from now, be able to be proud of something I've made and become.

I'm currently sitting on a blue-sheeted bed in San Diego, a block from the beach and still in my pjs at noon.  The salt in the air is strong today and the tourists haven't quite over run the sidewalks yet.  I'll be heading out in about an hour to (1) Target to get my mom a birthday present and send it to her and (2) Head to the library to spend a few hours online looking for jobs.

Jobs will probably be the top discussion points these next few posts as it's my number one priority this month. :/ Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment