Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day 19--Random thought day


Today is a hodgepodge day of random interests and wishes.  

1.) One of my far away goals to be one of those people who can identify flowers by name.  

2.) One day I would like to be fluent in Spanish, and possibly French.

3.) I would like to get over my fears and explore the jungles and safaris of the world one day.

4.) I'm currently listening to this song 

5.) Maybe I will go to grad school one day.

6.) I wish I were more well-versed in global politics.

7.) I love my hair

8.) #7's thought right after #6 made me laugh

9.) I feel like visiting a museum this week.  San Diego or LA?

10.) I have some dark chocolate brownie mix in the pantry.  Should I make some?

11.) Now listening to this song
12.) Wanted should have been such a better movie.  I think that Angelina Jolie's one of my favorite actresses.  I've seen 7 of her movies.  Sandra Bullock and Betty White still top though.  And Drew Barrymore's still got it.

13.) Pink's first album is highly underrated.  Every track is fucking awesome. "Is it Love" and "Hell Wit You", especially. 

14.) Maybe that's a future blog theme: listening to the debut albums of current artists.  Before and Afters. 

15.) I'm snack-y.  Those brownies sound pretty delicious.

16.) I would like to watch more Marilyn Monroe movies.  Did you know that she was a very well-educated woman?  She owned over 600 books on topics such as philosophy, art, history, and psychology and would often carry around The Biography of Abraham Lincoln.

17.) Now listening to 


18.) I'm making brownies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment