Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 76--Today kinda sucks

I might delete this post later if I can finish my Midnight in Paris review before tonight.

I am not a healthy happy camper today.  I threw up this morning, from what I think it was too much Caesar dressing on my salad last night.  I fucking hate throwing up.  You can't control it and you just want to get it over with.  My stomach is still upset so I'm not sure I'm totally done with the porcelain bowl.

In other news I have a job interview today with a hotel downtown.  I'm pretty sure my answer will be "no" since it includes 2 graveyard shifts a week.  But I need practice interviewing so I'm going anyway.  I have a phone interview with another place tomorrow morning.

Which reminds me that I need to apply back at Starbucks.   

Dishes still aren't done which is pissing me since I've seriously done them 97% of the time all month.  And the pile of laundry is pissing me off too. 

Today kinda sucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment